The due time of the full papers is 24:00 EST, Saturday, Feb. 18
. Because of the tight schedule, we are not considering an extension of the full paper due time. Please submit your full paper by then.
Please note that the accepted paper should be presented either by the primary author or by one of the coauthors who attends the conference. Otherwise, the paper won't be included in the conference proceeding.
Online conference registration and hotel reservation are currently going on. Please make the registration and hotel reservation ahead at the website. Note that there will be shuttle services to the nearby-hotels listed on the website.
There will be seven half-day workshops on Sunday, April 16, as follows:
- Uncertainty Quantification in SCALE 6.2 for Depletion and Decay Problems, Will Wieselquist (ORNL)
- Latest Advances in Stochastic, Adjoint, and Hybrid Methods for UQ, Hany S. Abdel-Khalik (Purdue Univ.)
- SUSD3D Cross-Section Sensitivity and Uncertainty Code, Ivan Kodeli (Jožef Stefan Institute)
- McCARD Applications for the Research Reactor Analysis and the S/U Analysis, Hyungjin Shim (SNU)
- RAPID Code System, Alireza Haghighat (Virginia Tech)
- The SuperMC Monte Carlo Code (Institute of Nuclear Energy Safety and Technology)
- High Fidelity Multiphysics Power Reactor Simulation, Deokjung Lee (UNIST)
There is an optional charge of $50 for the attendance to the Sunday workshops.
Workshop registrants can attend any of these workshops.