- Final Call for PapersFebruary 8, 2016
- Extended Summary DueOctober 29, 2016
- Review ResultsDecember 17, 2016
- Full Paper DueFebruary 18, 2017
- Early Registration DueMarch 4, 2017
- MeetingApril 16, 2017
- Deterministic Transport Methods and Applications
- Monte Carlo Methods and Applications
- Nuclear Data Evaluation and Assimilation of Integral Experiments
- Subcritical System Analysis Methods
- Uncertainty Quantification and Sensitivity Analysis
- General Reactor Analysis Methods and Applications
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Nuclear Thermal-Hydraulics
- Multiphysics Power Reactor Simulation
- Computational Materials Science
- Modeling and Simulation for Fusion Energy Systems
- High Performance Computing for Nuclear Applications
Due to many requests for extending the due date of the extended summaries, the due date has been moved to October 29. In the meantime, the submitted extended summaries can be replaced with the updated ones if desired. Please upload your new or revised extended summary by 24:00 EST, October 29, 2016. The review will be started from Nov. 1.
- Sign Up using the upper right corner button if you haven't yet.
- Login with your email ID
- Click the Paper Submission button on the right or under Submission/Review menu.
- Click the Upload button.
- Choose a subject area from the list.
- Provide the title with the first letter capitalized in each word.
- Click Next
- Confirm the Subject chosen.
- Choose the file to upload.
- Click Next to finish.