- At least two reviews will be performed for each paper. If a paper has more than two reviews, the paper title will be shaded to indicate that it has sufficient reviews. But other reviewers can still provide the review results for those papers.
- A reviewer can choose 3 SAs (Subject Areas) on their own and can select the papers of his or her interest for review. It is desired for each reviewer to review as many papers as possible because there are a lot more extended summaries (>490) than the reviewers.
- The executive TPC leaders of each SA can check the review status using the administrator ID for their SA. They will assign less reviewed papers to the reviewers having suitable expertise by email.
- Top 10% best papers will be recommended as the candidates for the Best Student Paper Award as well as for the KNS NET(Nuclear
Engineering and Technology) journal publication.
- Review of the full papers will be done only for the conditionally accepted (AC) papers and the Top 10% best paper candidates (AB).
- The presentation type (Oral or Poster) will be recommended by the reviewers.
- The final review decision of the papers in each SA will be made either by the executive TPC leader or the TPC Co-chair of the SA.
Click here for Review Instructions.